Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My (SL)brother is a Dick beater

The SoSe Project End of an Era 199 Post! Second Life Vs PlayStation Home



( ONCE AGAIN I'VE BEEN CENSORED!


FUCK YOU ALL!!)

in other news...
Certa made these Free Pooch Tshirts that Say "These salads wont toss themselves" hmmm looks like im not the only 1 who dislike pooch...
But then Certa did a WHOLE SESSION with a SALAD bowl on his azz... askin pooch is he like jelly or syrup. Apparently pooch is now with someone My real life brother (cousin) g0dly usta fuck with from playstation. Im not going to reveal her name. Just know she sucks any did that she THINKS has popularity.... thats non of my business anyway...

CERTA ur a Fool for this...

My 200th Post will be about PlayStation again see'ing i lost intrest because it will NEVER CHANGE! but the SoSe Crew is going recruiting and we have surprises for you this fall.