Sunday, May 8, 2011

on to the NEXT!

[13:46] Trazique Clarity: yo bro
[13:46] Trazique Clarity: Idk what goin on but I'm ask nicely to fall back off SoSe
[13:47] Trazique Clarity: She not feeling whatever you doing so let it go
[13:48] Trazique Clarity: I know you see this
[13:49] Trazique Clarity: so dont be a lil bitch and not even acknowledge me
[13:49] J35T34 Ravinelli: wtf u mean pussy
[13:49] J35T34 Ravinelli: i got yo bitch
[13:49] J35T34 Ravinelli: and fuk sose too
[13:49] J35T34 Ravinelli: i kno u see dat
[13:50] Trazique Clarity: that fine you can be mad but dude she not feeling you or wahtevert youpestiring her about
[13:50] J35T34 Ravinelli: nigga i aint sayin shit to her
[13:50] J35T34 Ravinelli: tell her jump off my dick already


^

I deleted you about a month a two ago. Theirs no way im "on your dick" I mean i could of aired you out so long ago but i chose not to for reason that i considered you as a friend. But since its fuck me and Jump off your dick... Then its all good. I really don't need you as a friend as you are disloyal anyways.... I'll take the time out to shoot on you u rag doll chea rug gap-tooth with a g0ld cap on ya front tooth azz mexican. nigga its 2011 not 1991... take that miami vice shit out ya mouth and shut the fuc up....


I could make this blog really messy but i chose not to... AS PLAYSTATION NETWORK is still down. I am sad to say fuck sony...I can't play my DC universe, I can't get on PShome... I can't play Mortal Kombat online... PSN thank you for the most boring 3 weeks of my life. Thank you sony for getting hacked. No thank you second life...

Sucks! this my place to rant and i dont even RANT! fuck that!!!