Thursday, April 14, 2011

I know you Read it

I know you do, thats why i made this post just cause i know you gonna read it... Sooooo This is the End of the SoSe Project as for what it stood for n the Past. I grew up, we grew up... we not on that lame shit anymore. Got better shit to do.


My Second life:


Married

3 kids

Rich mom... Rich father...

7 Siblings 4 sisters not encluding myself, 3 brothers...

Lots of land... mansion home, my own home. Patriots football team...what more can i ask for ya know? dude i dont need you or your dick. I like myself for who i am. You can't get with that then i dont know what to tell you. I'm evil... and playfull but i dont have a heart. I know when and when not to... never tell me some fantasy shit like im feeling myself too much cuz im not. I'm emo remember. I'm always broken hearted. Don't tell me im on ur shit cuz im really not. I listen to my own music, i play my own games. i do my own thing. I dont need many people n my life. I entertain myself and people tend to enjoy my company so no... i dont feel myself. You're just mad because you can't get on the same program as me. HA HA HA!

anyway.. see ya when i get something NEW to blogg about. It mite just be second life.