Wednesday, March 30, 2011

lol shit...

Shit i want to blogg about i can't, i be told not too n shit... im having some issues on SL that helps me to stay away. I have 2 sisters...1 is married and has 2 kids She is the middle sister. She sort of whines about her cheerleading position with my Dad. Since rasdaon(my dad) owns the SFL patriots and she on the cheer sqaud she thinks she posed to get some special treatment i don't know. My oldest sister is conservative and quiet like me. So we get along. I'm pretty much tha baby of my moms children... since the twinz never sign online who play 5 years old. I'm just tha baby. Then theres my brother ace who like to cheat on women but he always get caught... dominic who never signs on... and my other brother i hate... that my mom loves. The 1 i deal with everyday. g0dly (fuck this nigga) my mom loves him the mostest. I don't know why... virtual mother is mean for that 1. he never signs on and bearily talks to anyone. Not gonna say what ice does... but people sure do come here cuz they think he still here... lol (again feeding the commenters) My mom is mrs astrius jinx who i should invite to this blog so she can let out some shit. We run the lions den on second life to get some of rated u's music heard. I play saints 2 a lot when im ignoring everyone. Im also hiding. Don't want to play sose anymore. I dont know why i feel that way i just dont.

blogging seems like a hassle... commenters are having fun...im not. well maybe i should start venting off about my sl... this kinda feels better tho knowing i hate my sl and now its soothing... it more drama there than anything ive ever seen in life. SL is full of it. all you havta do is become friends with someone and then you realize the reason people sign in. They have no life...(hmmph comment) or they just dont get out much and cant controll their own actions. Hey im getting deep again but its just a thought. Yes i like long walks on the psn beach just to clown the losers on there... put my ray gun in they face... (comment!)