Saturday, March 12, 2011

Socializing

People have their opinions. I have mine. I've been told that i have a fuck the world persona. I do. Lol fact is I just like arguing and debating. I always end up trying to get my opinion heard and pointed out. I disagree with a lot! You wanna know me? sure...

My fav color is Red obviously everything i do is red. Red is the color of seduction. Seduction is the art of luring. Yes i lure... but i do nothing more after luring. I draw crowds i gather a lot of people. Finish it off with entertaining.

Movies? i dont know. Kinda hard. I like comedies, action and drama. Friday uhmm Fast and the furious. I like when they mix some movies with love. Sometimes thats good. Uhm ya kno... well you dont but w.e...hehe

My fav type of games are role playing. Any game that puts me in the game. I Like those platformers dont get me wrong... mario, sonic... uhm ya know. I like virtual worlds because you can be who you wanna be. who you desire. You mite say thats lame and thats who we usta diss but it came a time where we grew up and said to hell with it...Let people be who they wanna be. IT helps them to grow as a human being.

Xbox 360 vs Playstation 3. I am a Playstation girl only because its what i grew up with. Online is free. And i have a choice to use other products and not microsofts. Playstation is a fun system if ur a single player gamer. Online is just a plus because not all servers work well. Xbox is Great for the online experience. keeps everyone connected at all times... jump right in the game from the dashboard at a snap of a finger. What more can you ask for?

Playstation home. Well it was supposed to be a place to meet other gamers. SINCE u can get married on playstation home. I find it pretty useles...lots of E-Thugs go there. heh..

am i single? yes... kinda by choice. I feel like i should find myself before taking on belonging with someone and catering to both of out lives... My fav hobbie uhmmmmm picking on people... sounds like "why would u do that" but hey its fun and funny.

ill get more later i kinda feel uncomfy...

soSe = outSauce!