Tuesday, March 8, 2011

You have No Life!!!


^ if u can't read it... play it on Youtube. Basically, I'm sick of SoSe. Sick of the Reputation, sick of havin to lay low key. Sick of peoples opinions. Leave me be... FUCK you and your life. Why are you fuckasses all afraid of me and the shit i can do? All i do is leave my mark with my opinion. I make what i say important and make an impact. Fucker YOU GOT CAUGHT! its not our problem. Now i dont dont know what happened 2 years ago but im sure it was something about some Jasmin person upset so much about their playstation home world torn. She or he was "Princess of home" Untill they FUCKED with SoSe... Thats when SoSe broke the bitch reputation. Killed her whole shit and now she dissapeared from playstation and started hiding under different psn's. Now u must be ASKING yourself. "SoSe? why are you reffering to yourself in a 3rd person?" because it wasnt the same sose... i was there but i didnt play the part at the time. I'm not gonna say who it was (cough icey lol) but SoSe back then ripped asses and tore them so bad that people really HATE "SoSe" all their online identities where crushed. Hell broke loose. Websites where destroyed... Addresses and threats where giving out. I mean sose and the SoSe Project back then was a big fucking mess. Now that I'm here and i just like being her because she's much like me. I Just dont want her Past. Its fuckin HORRIBLE! LOL i get harrassed everywhere i go that know somewhat a LITTLE big of the sose project. Its a living virtual nightmare. But then you may ask urself... now "sose... why dont u just be yourself" simple. Cause i dont want u to know me. I dont want my personal business around the internet. Its not pretty. 2...I like hiding under a character that was givin to me. It helps me escape. 3 People like sose as a character. I often get asked never to stop with sose because sose makes some people smile. That i can go to sleep to... im here to help sometimes. Help people get a good laugh and go threw their day. I like to entertain with my bullshit bumfuck adventures... but when shit like the video above happens. Its bothers ME! lol but what can i do? i took on a Heavy legacy which is SoSeDuctive... icey or lisa. A Hardcore bitch on the internet just entertaining people by insulting others mishaps... lol Thats cruel but some people fuckin deserve the shit.


sexxxx <---out---> SoSe