Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Red Hair Blue eyes...

Thats My beautiful mom. Astrius Jinx. By myside, behind me, infront of me all around me. Be afraid of Red hair and blue eyes. They are Exotic. They kill, deadly. FUCK YOU UP!.

I have niece's. Gboo, Blacc and Rayne. Second life nieces that i love to death. :D


In other news. Its Christmas time. Seems to be my favorite time of the year where I actually feel like i can be doing something with all this joy. Yes Joy i said joy, thats not my MO but... I came out of my deep dark hole. I just want be me and do what i enjoy. Thats keeping it fiction. Never intended for the things in the past to happen which in result to me making stupid and silly emo blogs. OUT OF CHARACTER! I will not deal with those i've dealt with in the past etheir. Everyone is gone. Its just me. ME ME ME. The blogged on the left side aren't here anymore and im going to remove them soon (By the time someone reads this they should be removed)

I Was on playstation home for the 1st time in about a couple of months. I honestly do not know how long i been off but i first noticed.... FREE MOVIES! Xbox now has youtube... will be getting Crackle but Sony has it now. Crackle is Good. I like it... However its very laggy on playstation. You can watch it with your friends free inside your private space too. EXAMPLE:


^ how about them apples! NICE Right... gives me a reason to actually sign in. But that doesn't mean i didnt get in any Online bullshit tho. Lol I'll leave it for the next blog. The Title will be #Shemad. Will be after i post the Video. Don't think i will be doing any editing but i do have an intro...

I Like it. Hope you all do... Can't wait to go viral again so EVERYONE CAN HATE ME...and really have nothing relevant to hate about sept... whats behind the "4th wall"