Wednesday, December 21, 2011

#Shemad (Im being me again!)

So you know i can't get online without messing with someone. Untill someone gets serious and blows things out of proportion. But this girl was way out of it. Lol, She went from hating me to liking me... to hating me again to liking me to telling me to come to her hood that i would get beat up. I turned the recorder off because she was giving out her Email address and phone number trying to actually get serious so there wont be a part 3. #fact is... She contradicted her self many times. Im not going to write in sync with the video but you can just watch and see for yourself. Pretty hilarious.
Basically she was trying to play the victom of being trolled before any of us steped in. I didn't say a word to her untill dominatrix started trolling her. She was being very rude because some guy was talking next to her. Scrolling the lyrics to the song. She claimed she knew the guidelines to playstation home and that she would get him suspended just for doing that. To me thats a lil chidlish... bitchmad and pussy all in 1 pot.  All she had to do was hit mute on him like she did everyone else. but because her comments wasnt needed he kept doing it JUST TO ANNOY her which made it even more amusing. Soons as the guy left everyone in the Area jumped on her head with the #Shemad comments. Funny moment and good times for home.


Awwww weellll good or bad blogg ? I thought it was ok. Decent for me... stay tuned i may have more.