Thursday, May 3, 2012

Its the return of Sos.... THE DICK BEATERS STILL EXIST!?

Dick beaters are always on Home... LOL. So today i get my crack at the new slim ps3 for a while. Sign on home... and the funniest thing happened. Some N00b walks up saying "can i ask u a question" in pms. I told him to say it in public. He couldnt do it.. I thought it would be a civil conversation but oooo no... LOL This thirst bucket dick beatin bitch went straight for it with "Do you 'squrt'" then  "how many fingers can you put in your pussy"


 Trying
Not to capture everyone else text cause it mite be spreadin others business... u can see his psn is "Gautim911" askin me what I'm wearing...



As I ignore this fuckhead he proceeds to say "answer my questions and i'll pay you 20$ in PSN" which he made a typo "PSM"
 I ask Why the fuck would anyone pay me to answer their damn nasty fucking questions... so i tried but...

 I couldn't stop being sarcastic. Even when he asked how many fingers can i fit in my pussy. I told him "Only the middle finger that is pointed at your face flippin u off"

 As time progressed I just couldn't do it and Then told him i didnt give a shit about him payin me and i didnt believe he would anyway. So this Mother fucker  told me he would after he "8===D~~" which had me fucking Dying at that instant.I Laughed my ass off and told him dick beaters on playstation are fucking losers... LOL

^ U a sad dick beater Gautim911... and you just got SoSe'd Bitch...

Please for the love of god havent you fucks learned? I will CATCH you and expose yo lame ass....

GAUTIM99 = Pervert. SLASH DICK BEATER! HE probably will pay you ladies...


SoSe = OutSkie! w00tSie!