Thursday, May 10, 2012

Credible

    So you want to ask me about my credibility. Let me elaborate a little more. Some people think i make shit up for attention. Others even think that I say or do shit for attention. Well, I really don't want to sit here and explain myself but i will make some statements i suppose. 1st of all, this is a hobby for me and some of my friends and other people enjoy what my friends and I do. So we do it to entertain. Second... the people i expose just deserve it. I really dont say this guy is a perv unless you see pictures of his or her text. You can see it for your self. They said it and i did nothing to make them say those types of things to me. So if you want to question me about posting someone as a lame. You can clearly see it for you self. Theirs evidence of them doing it. Pictures and video do not lie, I do not not Modify any of it. Plenty of other touchy subjects U would like to touch but I can't think of many as of right now besides quit questioning me. I rant, theres a difference between ranting on someone and just putting them on expose. If i expose someone I will back it with evidence.

as I was typing this i got this message...

 
    

This type of stuff happens to me all the time and you people question my motives got me fucked up. I am Just a female who likes to play her ps3, Sometimes i sign on home to relax but then i find shit funny that happens around me so i blog it. Only to Share my experience with you. I don't go lookin for trouble and im tired of saying that over and over. have a nice day