Wednesday, June 20, 2012

This has got to prestige again

So,


So....



So!!!


I haven't FUCKING BLOGGED! Well why the FUCK not SoSe??? Well, Well?  I can't really give you a solid answer besides the fact that I'm trying to stray away from the bullshit bloggs and shit people do now. Not into puttin all people personal business out there like that like some people think it's necessary to do.
I could as a Question tho...? How do u people feel about x7? Why do people go there to troll Noobs and people who can't get in? Why do you feel special because you spent 15 dollars on a piece of mansion or a virtual suit? NEWS FLASH.... IF PSN were to go down (like it did) U wouldnt be able to access ur SHIT!? so why do u feel special? Well some of you know this but I just dont understand what makes people feel so elite about x7? I been, Wow u can controll what music you want to play in the club (something that should of been done in the 1st place!!) big whoop... You can waste more money on stuff that isn't out to the general public so you can feel cooler than everyone else... you know what? Lol fuck this rant . X7 is not relevant. Its another way for people to hook up on playstation home. Ohhh and on my playlist did u hear the song "Lets hook up" lol... Sony got it made for online dating but still no touching? Redundant.

If I had a certain person to blogg I would go ahead and make it. Matter fact I may have a lil second life coversation that mite be a lil relevant to this blog... hold on. Between my self and my SL mom...


[02:38] Astrius Jinx lol nice title
[02:38] soseductive leissa u can see it while im ghost?
[02:38] Astrius Jinx yeah
[02:39] Astrius Jinx says I'm Princess Sose Damnit
[02:39] soseductive leissa the neighboor
[02:39] soseductive leissa tried to smash
[02:39] soseductive leissa #HAHA!
[02:39] soseductive leissa then grandma
[02:39] Astrius Jinx lol
[02:39] soseductive leissa gave me a condom
[02:39] soseductive leissa i didnt go threw wit it
[02:39] Astrius Jinx smdh
[02:39] soseductive leissa pfft
[02:39] Astrius Jinx what's his name
[02:39] Astrius Jinx (Censored by Soap)
[02:40] soseductive leissa yes (Censored by Soap and pipa)
[02:40] soseductive leissa haha!
[02:40] Astrius Jinx going to shoot his dick off
[02:47] Astrius Jinx wyd
[02:50] soseductive leissa why
[02:50] soseductive leissa ?
[02:50] soseductive leissa and im bloggin
[02:50] soseductive leissa i changed my site
[02:50] Astrius Jinx damn can't ask a question
[02:50] soseductive leissa no u said
[02:50] soseductive leissa ur going to shoot his dick off
[02:50] soseductive leissa i asked why to that
[02:51] soseductive leissa then answered what i was doing
[02:51] Astrius Jinx oh
[02:51] Astrius Jinx you should have answered sooner lol
[02:51] Astrius Jinx cause he trying to bone my princess
[02:53] soseductive leissa lol
[02:53] soseductive leissa yea he wants it
[02:53] soseductive leissa bad
[02:53] soseductive leissa gave me a whole life story
[02:53] soseductive leissa n shit
[02:53] Astrius Jinx lol
[02:53] soseductive leissa showed me his rl dick
[02:53] soseductive leissa and all

The dude we are Refering to... is some 50 year old man who lives on Sl next door to my grandmother on SL. I met him and he was starin at my pixel tits hard. He flirted i flirted then he froze up and got to telling me about this girl he's going to marry in rl from the UK while he's in america... She's about 35 while he's n his 50's. Wowsers... The internet at its BEST people... secondlife... playstation home.... internet dating is amazing... HAHA!

Would you take your internet dating very serious?? or have u already have? Think about it...

Take Care, Spike YOUR HAIR! WOO WOO WOO.... U know it was SoSe... Thanx Zack!!