Wednesday, June 20, 2012

So a new voice has been heard

Wow. The blog below was a little Interesting, In fact he pretty much described what the fuck I do. Allure... However My intentions are trolling the person coming to me with whatever conversation they bring to me. Lol I like how He kinda mad me think about it as if I do something wrong. Yes I dress a lil sexy. A lot actually and I like to attract some noobs, losers... and whatever. In the back of my mind I really are looking for a guy or girl who can hold a conversation about video games. After all at the end of the day I'm a gamer. If you can get passed all the sextactacular pixels (New WORD! Thats Unblockable!) Then You can be a good friend with me. I Like to just chill on home and dress nice sometimes. But must of the time I'm doing what I stated above. Ready to turn down the next guy trying to "mack me" or tell me my pixels are sexy. HAHA!

Which leads to the Questions...

Since I've already been down these scenario's that the below poster brought up should i continue? I mean it feels rather old school. Then Tack it on to a blog about an actual person. Like the Other day... I came online to see a friend. Stupid me i didnt grab my phone or the HDPVR to record. (Bare with me with this story lol its very Unblockable). There was 2 Guys... 2 different outcomes... Same conclusions. 1st guy was some... I actually do not know what race he was but he came up to me and SashaDemagio... one of my besties. He flat out said "BJ please?" so yes... i did what I usually do. I spazed on his ass and told him about himself. 1 of my male friends let him know also. Then he started gettin racist with my male homie using Black racist jokes againts him... Rather hilarious.. didn't get the PSN, i Should of because it was blog able... soon after the racist shit started flying cuz u know i had to throw some of my arabian 7 11 carpet riding jokes at his ass... some other guy came up with that OLD ass 80s smedium bboy jacket when home 1st came out back in 2008... lol. He said "hi you ladies looking good how ya'll doing" my retort = "oh we chillan but ur jacket looks like its choking ur ass". From there he started acting like a bitch calling me out of my name as such. LOl seriously? Whats wrong wit people on home? can they just not be serious and Joke back... he got reall UPSET and this allow the racist guy in the same instance to jump back into the fight. OK... lets not worry about the scenarios anymore. Lets look at the crims... 1st guy .... YOU CAME UP ASKING FOR A BLOW JOB... YOU WERE FOUL 1st!... NO REASON to get upset and be RACIST cause a male friend is taking up for his 2 female friends. You where disrespectful 1st...... 2nd guy... Sir... I was only kidding. I could be a Hypocrite here and say i was in the wrong like the 1st guy but lets be serious. All i said was ur jacket was choking you and now im some boo boo head fat bitch who stays on home all day all because i said ur jacket was tight.... At the end of the day... Both guys where a little to over board with being butt-hurt. ... got an issue?? heres a tissue...

Go go Gadget SoSe!! and I'm OUT!