Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Okay, so yeah BLOG Number two. Just curious is there anyone out there who wanted to just choke the shit out of someone on PSH? I know I did last night. I was relaxing in the Hub by myself just minding my own business, and three things approached me. I don't remember the name of all of them , but just the one of them.. His name was AvengerTheBlader. He approached me and said. "Hey you Asian Nigga?" I was kinda pissed off from the moment he asked that.  Why the fuck would it matter, if I'm Asian or Black? I guess he wanted to know how big my dick was or something, but I asked him why would it matter? In return he said. "I asked you a question, nigga" I don't get why the hell it matters what race you are on PSH or in reality. He kinda pissed me off, as it's very improper to come up to someone and ask anyone that. But to all. Just relax and learn to deal with people online, because you can't beat the hell out of someone who is a million miles away. People will always talk shit or act hardcore over a keyboard. Anyway going to go watch Sherlock Holmes.