Sunday, July 1, 2012

Liberation (And i Thought i Didnt have a blog)

It's the month of liberation where we celebrate our Independence for our American country freedom and the rights to treat everyone equal.

Hi im Sose and I ran into some guy on second life as I pretty much cannot come up with a decent conversation on playstation home. Guy dropped me an instant message while i was AFK. As u can see on the time stamp it took me about 30 mins to see it. I gave a sarcastic remark and i got insinuated to be a bitch afterwards. So yes I let him have it.

[17:33] JIMCAT Jinx: ooks over my shoulder, Dam Ur Beautiful
[17:34] JIMCAT Jinx: looks*
[17:59] SoSeDuCtive Leissa: good to know, thanks
[17:59] JIMCAT Jinx: Laughs
[18:17] JIMCAT Jinx: seems the inside isnt as Beautiful as the outside....pity
[18:17] SoSeDuCtive Leissa: O i am
[18:17] SoSeDuCtive Leissa: im just devoted to 1 man
[18:17] SoSeDuCtive Leissa: and dont allowe other men to give me compliments
[18:17] SoSeDuCtive Leissa: allow*
[18:18] SoSeDuCtive Leissa: my good sir
[18:18] JIMCAT Jinx: ok so someone cant tell u tht u look beautiful without u sounding like a mean ass bitch?
[18:18] JIMCAT Jinx: pfffffft
[18:19] SoSeDuCtive Leissa: Haha! someone butt hurt
[18:19] SoSeDuCtive Leissa: Thanx being a bitch is the best
[18:19] JIMCAT Jinx: never tht
[18:19] SoSeDuCtive Leissa: i won it bitch of the year awared every year
[18:19] SoSeDuCtive Leissa: ay u the 1 resorted to callin me a bitch
[18:19] JIMCAT Jinx: just i hardly ever tell someone tht they look good and u say tht shit
[18:19] SoSeDuCtive Leissa: after a sarcastic remark
[18:20] SoSeDuCtive Leissa: u could of stayed pleseant
[18:20] SoSeDuCtive Leissa: but i guess ur used to weak bitches
[18:20] SoSeDuCtive Leissa: who give u play all the time
[18:20] SoSeDuCtive Leissa: right
[18:20] SoSeDuCtive Leissa: ?
[18:20] SoSeDuCtive Leissa: sike
[18:20] SoSeDuCtive Leissa: nigga step ya game up
[18:20] SoSeDuCtive Leissa: come at me wit corny ass lines
[18:20] JIMCAT Jinx: i didnt call u a Bitch i said t u sounding like a mean ass bitch?
[18:20] SoSeDuCtive Leissa: then get mad cuz i aint accept it
[18:20] SoSeDuCtive Leissa: stfu
[18:20] SoSeDuCtive Leissa: now im being a mean ass bitch
[18:21] SoSeDuCtive Leissa: i gave u a sarcastic remark
[18:21] SoSeDuCtive Leissa: now im a bitch a bitch who sayin fuck u slit ya wrist
[18:21] SoSeDuCtive Leissa: die slow
[18:21] SoSeDuCtive Leissa: kthanxbye ho
[18:22] SoSeDuCtive Leissa: oh wait wait wait
[18:22] SoSeDuCtive Leissa: im spose to feel special u rarely tell people that?
[18:22] SoSeDuCtive Leissa: news flash....
[18:22] SoSeDuCtive Leissa: i get told that all the time



After all this I feel as I was kinda in the wrong for jumping at his throat. Because during i really didn't read "seeming to be a mean ass bitch" i just read "mean as bitch" then it sparked a bitch in me where I became a troll. 
Looking at this I really looked back and thought to myself why was i so defensive? In a since if i tell you thank you you should be cool with it instead of trying to knock on wood and hope for the best with your next question or statement. Especially if it has some assumptions thrown in there. Instead this guy could of stayed pleasant and disregard my sarcastic speech and carried on with a conversation. There is only 2 scenarios that could of happened. 


1. I would of just continued to be sarcastic and eventually conversed like a normal human being and catered to his conversation and continued to carry it. Only to leave it at a friendship conversation


2. Told him Thank you but no thank you and have a nice day.


But no, this Fuckball wanted to figure out and correct why i was being sarcastic... Don't question my fucking intentions bitch...That's where he fucked up...


-SoSe  OUT!