Friday, July 27, 2012

BIRDS!

So

 Short

 Sour...


 Not fucking Sweet.

 I Signed on Home and looked for a girl.

I jackpoted about 3 of these social nightmares. The 1st chick was about 19 from New York. She was on my SACK! According to her tho she had a bf. He lived in Canada and they dated for less than a month while she's "madly in love with him" But in the same instance she's on my sack following me around and whatnot. I got rid of that situation Quickly! On to the next i met this new black chick. She was very timid. We hung out and shit, Took her to the crib @ hollywood hills then psn decide they wanna hate and go in maintenance. Thats COOL. So we go into text chat n'Shit rIhhh. Choppin it up, she talkin about kickin it wit me and what-not but i noticed she was mad timid about everything. I could go quiet for 2 mins and she freaking out talkin bout "bye" Lol... she was freakin out about voice chatin and also freakin out about sendin pix but wanted to see mine. Like man WTF yo. This morning i sign on after takin the ps3 from sos' i See this bitch on so i go where she at. I rememeber she wanted a "open relationship" from a prior conversation about wantin to be wit me but not sure. So i gave her space when i saw her talkin to another dude... I signed off cause sos wanted to play ps3. Uncharted and shit which i still havent got to try -_- meh Come back online after she was done. I got the most stupidest fuckin messages everrrrrrr
^ with that being Said. I can't fuck wit u PLAYSTATION NETWORK BIRDS.... somethign wrong wit ya'll