Sunday, July 8, 2012

5 in the MORRRNINNNNNNNNNIinnininin!!! (iEncounter)

And they up havin PSN Sex with  UUUU SOOOO HORNAY!!! SOO HOORNAAAY

At 5 am i received this randomly... LOL I thought i mite share... ladies stay away from this meat stick abuser.

Vladtheimpalo1

i didnt answer i just said die and laughed at him....
-----------------
This is what im going to start doing Tho.... Not really expose u but "iEncounter" and blog about it. iEncounters will be lightweight funny moments i have on home like this 1.

Want to Join my gang???

 Lol so some scout walks up to me and says "want to join a gang" im like Uh no.. he's like "come on it will be fun and we do Jobs" JOBS!??? LOL. intrigued by this "job" I told him to take me to his leader and thats when it got funny.... he or she asked "want to join my gang:?" My response.... IM too gangsta for u... then he says this... lol

Look at Swifty's text

"I Started when i was 6 and im high af, I'm 15 now" Lol reallly? start e-bangin at the age of 6 huh? u gangsta... lol
-------------

What I hate about home...

WHEN PEOPLe WALK UP ON ME LIKE THEY CAN TOUCH U. on their screen ur turning toward them on ur screen... their revolving around u... don't they understand that? Right... Kids... stupid kids...

What do you other bloggers hate about home???? someone continue that... GO!

10 things You hate about playstation Home??