Thursday, July 5, 2012

Before I go on Subject I...

So after reading the below posters blog. I decided to take action in replacement to his shyness. I decided to Record the outcome and put him on the spot during the Firework show yesterday on home. Of course afterwards I Celebrated  on my own but hey I still love my Online life :)




Heres where I messed up. on the LAST VIDEO at 5:25 a guy by the name of  "claud-speed89" comes into frame. I turned off the video because i was done with it. I noticed his was something special by the PSN cause thats Grand theft Auto 3's main protagonist. As a GTA fan i noticed it quick. I said "nice name" to him and we engaged in a normal conversation... I should of recorded this but take my word for it. My girl Ryuhime Jumped in the conversation because he was boasting about Max Payne 3 and bullet Time. She explained that bullet time rather relied on quite often and a little to often as if you don't use it the game becomes harder. Claude insinuated that she was a "fucking noob" cause she thinks the game is too hard... Then the conversation goes from 1 place to another where she was being called racist because he had no trophies... He explained his account was new and he had no "euros" (i already noticed his British accent within his text) to put on his account. Because he was new... and needed euro's she explained to go back to his region on his own European account. Thats where she was called racist... LOL funny.. here's the fucking twist tho... Haha... This muffucca Lol looked at my profile and saw that i spoke spanished. So he pulls out some spanish explaining to me that she was a fucking idiot racist and everyone around us needs to stfu and don't judge him because his account is new but he is able to get on her... Well sir thats not how it works. You dish some insults you better expect to get it right back boy...Lol the best part about it... is everyone around me ALSO SPOKE SPANISH so we where sittin there laughing at how bad his spanish was. I explained that his translator was horrible. When i was Que'd to record it. He dipped so fast with this sentence "fuck you Ryuhim you idiot noob i dont have time" and bounced!...

#TeamTsp Wins!! FLAWLESS VICTORY!!

-SoSe

Don't forget to follow me on twitter.