Sunday, August 26, 2012

A Rambling

Sorry I haven't posted in a long time, my laptop had been broken. Anyway, just here to vent. I'm kinda tired of people acting a certain way when they want something, but then blatantly blowing me off when they don't. I'm tired of people coming up with a dozen excuses for messing up instead of growing up and simply saying "sorry."  Guess what? I don't care for excuses, never have, never will.

Example: Someone I was getting cool with decided to not say anything to me for about 3 weeks, I'd say hi and try to start a convo, I wouldn't get a response OR I'd get one several hours later. But recently, the friend wants to start talking to me again like everything's cool and when I get upset, friend gives me excuses as to why they didn't talk and not a single apology. That's not cool, and we're not cool, least for now.

Am I one to hold a grudge? No. I can forgive, but I don't forget. That's a big reason why I haven't been talking to anybody lately. That's all for now.