Saturday, March 21, 2009

Closed

It is Spring break people... that means its half time. My azz is about to chill on being on home with hidden agenda's to expose people. To remind you who who i got.

(before sose blog)
SlimJim
TY144
Kaliban-Mafia
Wallaceisgood
(after the blog)
RealGunna (btw, Camren. i don't care if your pics are real. You ARE STILL LAME!!)
Udell
TY144
Deja-Blu (not really an exposure, i just got her enough to respect me)
JasmineAngel (is now in love with me. i love this ------ too)
DMoney.

Its closed people for just a little while. Just so i can enjoy my spring break with No Home drama.

ima go get secksy (home talk) in my bikini kick it at the beach next week and valley ball wit my bf... screw u guys... im going home.... don't worrie. I will be takin the PS3 and the laptop. Yay!

Love, SoSe