Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Its about time i blog.

<p>&lt;p&gt;hello people. its your favorite miss spelling bitch sose. haha its about that time where i find something to do with psn. i figured i shall depart. pack my bags... gets my shit together and move on. but before i go.... i just got 1 little bitch ass nigga i need to share with the world. now those of u who know that i stoped getting on home. i started running with a clan.... hold on let me fix my auto capitalization real fast on this phone. Ok... Lol so that was annoying not seeing my sentences not being capitalized. Now where was i? Yes oh and fuck u im not capitalizing my i's... Ok... Now i have not been gaming because i have been in a clan gaming. Recently i have no access to the internet thous the reason... I really have not been blogging or putting up videos. Ha like i blog anyway or even update my website for that matter. Well so i come on the ps3 from time to time tethering my phones internet to the ps3 to say hello to my people. Cause my account has a block i cant really join others games cause i have a strict nat.&nbsp; (network transmission address)&nbsp; ha so in my fav pool of clans mates i am who i am i dont back down from being told off. Fellow fuck of a clansmen decides he wants to test this theory as he always does but this time was no way i would give in to his period as i see him whinning like a bitch about everything.... From threatining to leave psn cause he lost his mic. Cmon now really dude?&nbsp; Now im not the one to really give a shit however this same guy praised me... Talked highly about how im important.to his clan. Im such a good friend and how i have the right mind set that im a bad chick and thar rob is lucky to be by my side. Says he doesnt like when rob ignores me that he would treat me right. Even goes to say robs a pussy bitch sometimes for simpin out and not handling the clan right that hes leaving because of it. Then comes back in the next hour. Ha this same fuckball did all and said all and thats a quarter pounder with out the cheese that this dickhead has said to me. After all that we get into conversation as i was saying before i summed up his prior ass kissing... That borderlands 2 is pointless... Which is my opinion i played part 1. He says otherwise but has to tell me to shut up in the form of im a fuck up  in life... Lol really i thought i was the best nigga lol now im a fuck up... Ha... Then it went from ima fuck up to.... I dont exist to u. Yea really bitch  haha the thing is becauze im font whoopin yo ass i gotta act like ur in kindergarten and say i dont exist to u? After all the nights i stayed up listenin to yo bitch ass whine about life and told u it was ok to express ur feelins and u responding with im the best chic u evr met . Listenin to how u mad yo brother cant get his money and u broke n shit strugglin whinnin about it?  i swear bitch ass niggas bit they self n the ass when they talk about themself. Rule number 1 never talk about what hurts u to someone then tell them they dont exist to u.  Funny thing is... Lisa doesnt even care u deleted her. Fact is dont havta feel guilty about listening to u whine like a 4 year old girl and then act hard later... U phony nigga.... And sose fucking told u. Im tired of being this bitch but im also not gonna.let hos try to spread they stds to me.... Keep ya bitchassness on that side of the world.     Nothing more to say... Besides i wont miss u psn...  But as i wrote this blog i felt the need to stay and possibly keep writing blogs like this... Feels good. :)