Saturday, April 17, 2010

Just another day...OMG. U SERIOUS WTF

Ya so I'm walking in Home and this guy (not disclosing his name) comes up to me, and as usual I try to avoid him by telling him to fuck off "blah blah blah", and after an hour or so , I finally give, he says he some fan ass dude from Compton, California right. OK whatever he insist I get into a cam chat with him so he can show himself to me, so I agree, but not after he agrees to send some funds down my path. UGH I'm like seriously trying to explain to him that I'm broke and need something to help me continue my enjoyment on HOME and if he couldn't help me, I probably will never come on HOME again, and therefore he will never see me again. Ok so he sends me this psn card # I tell him that if it clears I will join his invite to the cam chat room. WOW it actually fuckin cleared, lol what a fool but you see you guys I feel bad now cause it was for $50 and so I join his chatroom.. and as you read this im writing this blog while in the chatroom wit the dude, now people OMFG..... Hold on taking a pic real quick for ya'll..... LMAO
Oh damn I forgot to turn my mic off, I started laughing so hard and he heard me and left the room, damn sorry sose I was about to send you a invite too. But omfg seriously guys I thought I was gonna take a pic from a black guy or Mexican, I mean wow, never thought I'd see A guy from Compton, in diapers wit a bottle of brandy, and not only that , but a white guy. OMFG. Anyways you guys this is the bout the funniest shit I've seen on the PS3 but ya this is the everyday life of M&M's and thesoseproject, and you wonder why we can't quit this shit, and continue wondering why ya'll want to slam us for exposing the shit the is happening behind the curtains of the playstation network. well if you still don't except it after this blog, THEN FUCK YOU ANYWAYS. m&m'S OUT.