Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Another funny week On Home. Lol

Disclaimer: like stated before, i will not be giving out personal information in the sose project of each individual. Their psn names are changeable. Its their own actions to change their psn's if they do not want the Attention. Therefore i am not slandering anyones real name. Thank you.

Hello People. Its Lisa checking back in, i know i promised sweetie, kita or kelli to blog but they don't really have time.Even dealing with our own inside clique drama. We have our Youtube up at. www.youtube.com/user/ratedunblockable, Due to the frequent discconnects im not going to start recording this stuff till a lil sooner than later. Plus i need my laptops back up cause they are the only 1s with DvD RW rom formates. What im using to record is a dvd recorder. So yea... the sose project will be broadcast sometime this summer... but for now. We keeping up by blog.

Well anyway. The hot gossip on Home has gotten really really amusing. for starters i would like to continue with real gunna.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Case File # 2 continued: RealGunna



So he invites me back to his little personal space right. He BS's to me about how he wants to be cool. I dont care i just wanted to know who the girl was. Well after bs bs bs bs and moreeee bs. He Finally States that its Capo...Lol wow to my knowledge Capo has a guy... a Real life 1... is he serious? Yes he was, But unfortunatly for me I got booted. when i sign back on. Thats when capo and gunna confronts me. Then she tells in public that she's not PSdating gunna and that she has a real man (like i allready knew). From that point on i mentioned how i thin gunnas pix are not real....

Cybering in public and lying to girls on the Server is Just Not the Type of Guy he says he is... i will never believe it because its #1 lame to Date over a playstation. or even have Cyber secks...

(pix and Rants Were Deleted For Random Reasons if you would like to see the pix He sends me contact me On the playstation 3. Thank you)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Case file #: 3 UDELL


Well Udell was my buddy at 1 point. I was going to leave him alone. Because for 1. My friend vinny told me he tried to hit on His girlfriend and Vinny and his girl live In the same house with 2 ps3's. So vinny saw every message udell sent to Lady D. further Udell tried the same thing with Chyna. Dee is Chyna's live in boyfriend and i think its Dee's ps3 all together. So when he signed in chynas account. He saw the BS udell was saying. You know Udell stayed in denial and said he never ever did these things. Since everyone DELETED UDell off his list her sort of drifted away. Well... lol YESTERDAY, i saw Udell in the mall with someone i've seen around before. Lol you're not going to believe this 1. Udell is talking to someone who's Suspect as a guy... "her" psn is gameplaya999 witch is not feminin at all for starters. She has purple hair and no style of dress.... hmmmmmm


Busted!

He did notice that i was standing there So he decides to send me a message on the side "sose what are you up to" lol, YOU KNOW WHAT IM UPTO!! LOL XD!!! you talking to a lil Tgirl buddy... and if thats a real female. Im going to be Shocked... So To be continued with this 1. Im not going to jump into it, but for now. I think thats a guy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Case File # 4: Daesin

Yea... What can i say about Daesin. Well i met him once. He some how came after me and followed me around the server just to let it known that he needs attention. Talk about his click. Talkin about his fake cuzin Jasminangel who i think is the same person as him. He runs a club appearently called "Exclusives". From what i know he be on the mic singing to chicks and f'kin up the lyrics and not to mention sending out Fake PICS! ok... look:


we know that aint you!!! --->


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Case File # 5: Smoke dogg

Ok ok... look. I got this guys pics. The pics of the messages he sent me. All that. I rather not violate Tos of this blog because of the explicit content that this man or boy sent me. He started off talking to my home gf Nikki. She ended up Telling me to mess with him because she thinks he's not right. So i did, and well the outcome was. He Cybered with me, and turned to her and tell her how much he wants to be with her. Then come back to me and tell me how much he wants to fk me. We both decided to be open with it and thats when he got Totally confertible with it. I mean seriously Guys you think 2 women with brains is really going to share a man? The answer is no. Make a long story short. Smoke dog is a white guy who is in the military or so he says. he has a 12 pack... (if thats his real pic) And he was sending nicole pics of his stuff... that kind of behavior from a girl that looks that good is... to Good to be TRUE!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well My cause Decided she liked PShome when she Visted me. So, She and i went out and bought her a ps3. She's here visiting me for 1 more Day till she goes back to compton. Lol But allready. She served some clowns... and i just havta post this 1.

Introducing: Beautiful Avii aka my cuzin Tramya


Lol you see this guy on the floor... he was chassin her around the bowling alley all night. Untill she decided to make him humiliate himself just to talk to her... lol i guess it runs in the family... lol. This dood jocked her all night. him and this other lame with a Jup fro, walking qtip. They would not Quit.












Heres both of them in Action...

Talk about LAME!! lol


Well kids that concludes today's entry... till next time.. SoSe = OUT

This project Was Rated U And Was approved By Unblockables...