Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Clearing the Air

Hey people. I'm back for another random ass post. For the looks of things it looks like Jassmineangle is still going around PS home calling herself the Queen. Witch is rather lame. I ran into No Apologiez and we chopped it up and eventually cleared the Air with each other. We are now Cool i guess. He gave me info on Jas and Daesin. But it wasn't info i didn't already know. They are both lairs. Supposedly lives in the same house on the same ps3... Suspect.... Anyway. disregard My post about no apologiez i guess since we are cool now... everything ain't all so bad.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Case File# 7

D Money vs Fyness (PSN's not spelled correctly due to HATERS on my blog)


Now these two want me to pick who i Home date. So they been Fighting over me in central plaza. WTF... So i told them to separate let me choose. I kick it with 1 of them 1 at a time. For the Record They both have lame traits. Ness speaks gibberish bullshit rants. he likes to spit game with those tired nursery rhymes. Its not Cute, Matter fact is actually as funny as his pix. (his real 1s) Ness like to sit up and Tell you how great his swag is. He's from the bay so i expect this out of him. I'm pretty much bothered and Tired of him asking to come see me too. Blah....
Dmoney on the Other hand is sort of the same way with less of the "swag" talk he seems to be submissive. Doing as i Say, this guy told my friends he's really not going to Give up on me he gone keep trying till I'm his "home girl" lol. i keep shooting both these guys down. THEY WONT GIVE UP! D money also a lil arrogant but after the past few days, he started being humble. Now i don't know what to do... I'm STUCK. FK!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lame List... Chow..
.
Yea... i found out if i haven't previously posted. Chow is a 13 yr old boy harassing me. D money seemed to punk him for me after a while. Some how he knew em. I'm starting to think someone Sent Dmoney to spy and play around with me. I'M not sure cause Money seems too nice. Anyway. Chow got owned he never messages me... follows me anymore none of that. So Wtf.... why was he asking about TY. And Why has TY been missing for more than 11 days? is he offline for good... or did he change his PSN!? i don't know...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update: Real Gunna...Udell

Apparently he still up to his bullshit. I pretty much let it go so i really don't know what really going on besides he trying to pull chicks i know in. And Lie to them As usual. Udell is talking to Any RANDOM chick he can find in the mall. specially after he saw my blog about the Tgirl he talking to. "Sose i talked to her on the mic" lol please i seen people put girls on the mic for them. That's not a Girl. Gunna is talking to 2 chicks that i know of so far ill keep you posted on his crap.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its basically been the most boring few Days. Everyone and their problems. My problems... Nikki... Avii's, Ria's, Kelli's, i mean it just wont stop. only person who is distant from problems is saku... We dealt with South... He seems to be aired out. So i really really don't know whats going on. What i do know is... my people still going after Realgunna. Jassmine is trying to step her foot in my yard and I'M dealing with Dmoney/Fyness SLOWLY. PSH is getting Lammer by the day. I'm about to Quit... go play Xbox when I'm Not studying