Friday, February 13, 2009

The Flame list

Due to me being Sick i haven't been on home that often But this is a Short and sweet Update on all drama.

It was pretty much coming sooner or later where i would get tired of flamers. You know, kids who think they have jokes but they don't? Worst yet they sit up and laugh at their own jokes? Who does this? For example, This kids name is No Apologiez. Yea, seriously he needs to be slapped with a new funny bone. Corn on the cob ain't got nothing on this kid. I seriously watch him type and wait for at least 1 "LOL". He continues to hit the "laugh" button on his list and its retarded looking. After Every STUPID JOKE! i tend to walk away...Not to mention i seen his real pix. Talk about BUTTNASTY!

Flamer # 1: No Apologiez, Yea not to mention he's Daesins friend.



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flamer # 2: RealGunna...

Wow... just wow... wow wow. You Graduated from a lame to a flame. Now he posted a blog about me. Here you go = www.kamren-realgunna.blogspot.com. Enough Typed. "i still got love for sose" SMH....

For the Record. Gunna. I'm never speaking to you ever again. You annoy me.


Flamer # 3: South , Chow, Hummer

Unfortunately i didn't take a pic of his avatar but This fool tried to get me caught in the mix with TY. First he brings some kid named "hummer" to come try to flame me. Avii got on him so bad he cried for some little kid named "chow" witch he got clowned so bad all he could say was "you're a no life having *** and you're a *****" to a point where i got annoyed. Said i would take pix and put it on this blog. i decided to leave it be. Point is. South is Spying on me giving information to TY144. TY pretends like he doesn't come on home but he still wants to "Get me back" for what i did. I told south he was going down with Him... now Chow and Hummer going with them. South, I know you're lying about lilmizkitty being Ty's Girl and trying to blame the spying on her... Cause i sent people to watch her. She goes around the server saying she's single. HA.... south is busted. I'm going to keep south around just to watch him think he's Double-O Mexico.



Case File # 6 (no pix yet sorry im slacking...)

Now back to the lame list. Guess who's back.... you wouldn't believe it. Kaliban is back. Now he trying to get with Avii saying she's cute, But asking me when am i going to call him. lol, i turned off my ps3 after that message.
So Me and Avii decided we going to Play with Kaliban really really really good! lol.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm a little concluded with this... Cause it hasn't been much going on lately besides people spying on me. Harassing me, Not to mention TonyDaGr8 scared to Fight me in Smackdown vs raw 2009, Afraid of Girls? i think so. He's another Guy looking for playstation Love, He went threw Taylor, asking her can he Be with her he would love her forever plus asked me the same thing. He's so lame talking about "lets make a wager" if i win blah blah blah... Sir, You're not going try Get 1 MOVE!!! He's now hanging out with "sweet nightmare" Suspect.... i wont even go there... anyway. I'm logging out. since Kellz and Ria wont blog (booooo) I'll see what Avii can do if she's up for it.

mean time I'm going to edit last post and take gurly mans pix down. he going around making fake myspaces and facebooks.