Wednesday, September 16, 2009

4 The Record To You Pervs...

OK so I was chilling in the CP the other day, and this guy comes up yttahpaekoms, he says the usuall "Hi, how are you doing?" Of course I tried to be nice at first and said "Hi" back. Then not a second later I get a message from this guy, it displayed a picture of his dick. I mean seriously I say "Hi" back and you think now I want a Dick Pic. OK well I came across this MOD on home in the same CP, I explained to her what was said and what was sent to me. But for some reason she wasn't even wanting to pay attention, I don't know maybe cause she was dancing in the middle of a group of dudes virtually humping her. I mean she was talking and all just not to anyone but the guys around her. I tried numerous times to get her attention but she wasn't having it. So long story short I got a hold of M&M's and told him bout the mod acting very lame. He personally got a hold of his friend GW and had a convo bout the situation. Well needless to say the MOD that was ignoring me, got a 2 day suspension for playing around while on the job, basically. Now 4 the record to you pervs out there, get a fucking girlfriend, a blow up doll, or maybe a tighter grip on your penis, IDK but seriously stop harassing us women out there, we don't care bout your dirty pics, we don't care about all that shit. We care about having fun, fuck what your thinking.