Saturday, September 26, 2009

Men...............

So I tried asking my husband these questions but he claims he does none of these things*cough* LIAR*cough* so any answers would be appreciated.
How come men:

Pee on the seat in uni-sex bathrooms?

Pee on the wall in uni-sex bathrooms?

Pee on the floor in uni-sex bathrooms?

Flip a t-shirt inside out and consider it clean again?

All buy magnum-size condoms?

Scratch their nuts then pick their nose?

Won't ask for directions?

Even when they can't do something act like they can?

Won't buy new under garments because the old ones are considered " lucky"?

Walk around outside barefoot but wear shoes in the house?

All have ugly feet?

Make everything a competition?

Want any kind of attention from women, be it good or bad?

Fail at something and act like it was the thing they failed at fault?

Pretended they don't watch soaps?

Act like everything they know is common knowledge and all women should know what it is?

Cheer for sports teams in a extreme way like their on the fucking team?

Stand behind you and tell you how beautiful you are as if they could see your face?

Act like you even have a face??

Put your feet up on anything?

Want to add you as a friend so they can "get to know you"?

Feel intimidated by strong women?

Eat like a a food gremlin is gonna steal their plate from them?

Never spray after taking a poop?

Wash and detail the car but won't iron their clothes?

Wear crocs?? Those are sooo gay on guys!

Speed to get to a stop light?

Grope the fruit in the produce section like its gonna blow them later?

Wanna be "friends" until they find out your dating/married?

Then how come soon after your insulted because your dating/married?

Sniff women's underwear???

Smell their hand after sex?

Now if your not one of these please don't respond. I don't need any "im not one of those guys" replies. Now, that being said I am aware that these are some of the traits that make a man a man, unless he's gay. I'm just wondering why is all.



Men -vs- Women.........

Now I know that video gaming has been a male dominated past time for quite some time but in the spirit of "anything you can do I can do better"........errr.......anything you can do I can do better. Becoming a mom and a housewife has given me a assload of something I never had before. No not extra weight you jerk....time. I have a lot of time on my hands these days. And like many other women have noticed some video games are a pretty good way to pass time. In this "case study" of sorts I'll list 3 games covering 3 different types of gameplay and why women are as good as men at them.

Call Of Duty 4---FPS
Female Traits Involved---Situational Awareness

When we play a game of this type the first thing we do is check out the map that is gonna be played. Then we adjust our weapon load out/ perks as needed. Most guys run with the same set up and wonder why the suck so bad compared to the girl their playing with. Well that's why. The real life equivalent to this could be packing a suit case for vacation. Even if going on a vacation to a nice, tropical place we're not that much of a dumb ass to not pack a jacket/pants/sweater/raincoat incase the weather changes. Now this can apply to any game were nothing is a constant, such as RE5, Killzone2, or even a plat-former like Batman.

Burnout Paradise---Racing
Female Traits Involved---Attention to Detail

In this type of game there are 2 crucial elements at play: street names and obstacle interaction. Clipping the computer controlled car on the back bumper will cause it to spin out and run into the dickhead chasing after us. Driving the lighter stunt car lets us actually DO THE FUCKING STUNTS instead of the giant tank van your driving so you can take us out at every fucking corner. When racing these things come in even more handy. Looking for a street name and not a land mark gives us the freedom of making our own routes, we have no need to follow the turning promts at the top of the screen. These work even better at games like GT5 were the grade of the road and speed entering turns come into play.

Rockband---Musical
Female Traits Involved---Focus, Just Being Awesome ^_^

This is one gaming area that could actually transfer over into real life. Maybe not the plastic guitar part but the drums and singing can. The drumming can help with timing and the singing can help with pitch/voice control. When notes come down the track guys tend to group them together, ie: "well if that one girl is a bitch her friends must be too". We seperate the notes in to individuals ie:" that one guy's a asshat but I'll still dance with his friend". Plus you have to look at whats infront of you, not whats coming down the road.

So the next time you get beat by a girl don't get all mad and quit. Just remember we're more "equiped" to play games lol.



Just lie to me baby!!!!...................
Today I was in the Singstar space with some friends and a guy approached me. Blah blah blah...."do u wanna c my pic?". I say know Im not interested so he ask why. So I reply "ok fine, ill lie to u....sure!!! I would love to see ur pic!!!" Do you know this e-tard agreed? You really rather I lie to you than take rejection? Fine. I'm more than happy to oblige you. I'll start lying to get guys to leave me alone. You think I'm a guy? Ok cool, Ill work on sprouting a penis but this might take a while. You think I'm fat? I just ate a stick of deep fried butter with a side of stuff I found behind the fridge. I'm mean because I'm lonely? I'm lonely because mean you jerkface!! Thanks for reminding me of how sad my life is!! Now I'm gonna go jump off the balcony of my summer house.


Sorry this blog is so long. I took a break after the first part to play some GuitarHero and a guy kept........ahhhh Im not explaining myself. You dont wanna read it go fuck your self.

Peace^, A-Town Down, Seacreast out!!!