Monday, September 14, 2009

Dear Mrs glasswalls

Hello how are you this fine day mrs walls. I know we had our differences. Since you decided to help us out. I told myself i'd run a new leaf and help you out...

Asshole number 1.

I sign on home... and i followed avian and i came across this child, well he acted like a child because i ignored him and he followed me around... not to mention he threaten to report me only because i would not speak to him. I walked away, he followed and called me dumb ho's only because i wouldn't talk to him... then When i told him who i was and that i would tell GW for the false report. he started to type "F*** You mod f*** You mod" orr....

Now, How are you going to harrass me... then report me for not speaking to you and THEN!!!!! Say f the mods!? sigh...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i only got 1 thing to say about this avatar...
UnblockaNARD!!

OXNARD CA!!! nuff said..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This Guy... sent me a message with the typical "wanna mic and cam?"
So i took a chance right... and i said something off the wall, here is what i said..
^ thats what i said to him...lol and yea he got excited.
yea SO i told him.... LMAO!!

im done bloggin, enjoy my new Rated Unblockable site