Wednesday, September 9, 2009

an UnNormal SoSe Day

Have you ever...

well no you haven't cause none of you are sose... hmmm well Lets just say today i signed on home and it was, how can i explain it. Not normal???

i didn't get hit on... i didn't... not once... not... once...

i didn't even get L1 attacked. No hello... no where are you from.... no... nothing.

However. I did go into the mall. When i got there... i was Digitally asked out, upon arriving there. I guess my last blog someone read it and warned people. Guys were NICE on playstation home. What is really going on???

well maybe i spoke to soon, as im blogging this. some Nerd just walked up to me saying "nice back icey" wow... perv
he sent this message before he said it... with that said... whats it like to be a girl on home? its ok sometimes. But most of the time all the boys want to "play a game" and its nothing on playstation...he keeps following me around too i guess you can call this a live blog. I don't know.
Well this blog started off un-normal. Now since i went to the bowling alley it went right back. when i started i was in central plaza.

See the "hey sexy" messages. Im sure every female has got their Share of this... im sorry i haven't picked on 1 guy yet. I just think they are all the same. Honestly... its becoming quite ridiculous...

regaurdless... Im too lazy to get my azz up and put this money on this CC so i can buy this new website... as far as the New flash site... we are raising money... to purchase it.

and MICHAEL PORTER!! IM STILL LOOKING FOR YOU!