Saturday, December 18, 2010

The 50 Yard line


You know.... My bloggs dont come as often as they should. Maybe because i stay out of peoples dumb ass bullshit. Like trolls. I dont feed them... whats a troll you ask? a Internet troll... whats and internet troll? Oh well sorry... A Internet troll is a person who signs online and talks a lot of shit just to amuse their self. They have no real reason or purpose of doing it. They nit pick at you and run their font or worse yet get infront of a camra and talk shit via voice chat knowing damn well they aint gonna do nothing from the other side of that computer or playstation or xbox or whatever. I just dont feed trolls. I dont fall for it i dont condone it i dont even acknowledge it. My 1st line of defense is shut the fuck up.... K? thanx

Like a certain situation with some white kid (not being racist im just stating that he's white) was going around putting emphasis on the words "black dude" or "black people" and wondered why people where getting upset. Yet at the same time people where feeding into it only feeding his entertainment and lasting longer than 4 hours to argue about barack obama and other political nonsense to entertain this fucking troll. You know what.... fuck a troll if you need to troll on the internet then i think their should be a website where the computer talks shit to you for hours untill the fuckin troll gives up. Its like sometimes these mother fuckers dont even say anything logical at all... they just rant and make my brain fart.... I actually feel bad for myself for listening to it... Oh yea! its that badddddddd... Like seriously Why are u wondering why people are getting upset when ur being lowkey racist??? Or should u expect that?? GAH! best part about it... he says he gets chicks in real life but sat for about an hour and a half to try to get with me... lol... fail, troll

Whats above? I've been adopted by the SFL team owner of the patriots :D So I'm showing my spirits to their team.





Meet me on the 50 yard line if u got beef :D


I have a little rant, CJ314's video... The redone version didnt get credit that it should have gotten. Fact is, Cj recorded himself on a Cell phone and icey took 5 scenes and created a music video with just 5 cell phone clips... which in my book is amazing.... I'm going to repost it and hope that anyone who reads this enjoys it....