Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Lost blogs


Look at this shit... I've lost sole interest in posting shit. Would u like to kno why? im losing interest in life. Call me fucking emo.. i don't care. Fuck your life... I post less and less i was the worst candidate to take on the sose legacy. I know this is not that old but still. The old shit was rather hilarious. I just never found the heart to take a shit on someone... however... i've met a couple dick beaters on second life.. (coughcartercough) (coughacecough) but i didn't post them because 1 of them whined about it.



I love this pic it says me on it... its who i am now... is that sose? yes that is i...

i just wanted to share that... i like the artist who did it. He's a real nice person :) anyway... i need to find the will to get to my evil shit again...speakin of evil shit. I aint seen j or talked to j in a fuckin min...oh well fuck it.


I need to rant. Ok i have a question? If you live with your significant other... what would poses you to want to stay online allday or even worse, play with yourself with other people online?? ok i have an answer for 1, Maybe they are miserable and can't get out of their so called love situation. Only stayin to live there or afraid of transition. Maybe their a piece of shit with no morals and like to cheat or talk to others online... If you claim ur happy why ignore ur other ?
Why lie...? keep it real say u doin it cause u dont like their ass. if u continuously try to work it out then dont lie to urself...

Why do black people get serious on sl??? i met 2 fucks on there tryna seriously mack some chicks and gettin upset because i was speaking reality to them. Told them... "hey ur never going to meet her in real life, ur only gonna play with urself in front of that computer... u mite as well cut it out" they got upset... why get upset? its true.... unless u plan on buyin a plan ticket to got get in that ass... more power too you... but dont get mad at me Dick beater.. its not a good look. Im sorry to single "black people" out but its because other races keep it fantasy while black people seriously sit and argue over the mic about prim dicks and shit. Specially the females... and ive noticed that on SL. The ratio of chicks on sl is 10 to 1... its more pussy on sl than it is niggaz... and the bitches bring more drama than anything... so let me get this straight... Playstation home has perverts... and SL has drama filled bitches... then how come the home pervs wont go to sl?? i rather chill wit the people who keep it fantasy. I dont wanna share my real life...

koombya azz niggaz behind campfires n shit sharing house stories... fuckin losers...


Soo i called mario galaxy 2 as gettin game of the year and it didnt even get nominated. Fuck spike tv... and their bullshit awards... I've been playin DC universe yes! DC universe! for the Playstation 3 and the PC. I'm bored with it. there is no fucking way they will get anyone to play 15 dollars for the same they better lower the god damn price... this is how the game is... kill 15 of these.. collect 20 of these... transform 10 of these... destroy 20 of those... do that 3 times... then boss fight.. over and over and over... Sigh. I'm a villain the only satisfaction we gain is killin human player superhero's "SUPERHERO! GET THAT NIGGA!"