Monday, December 6, 2010

Bragging Rights...

Braggin' whats is bragging. Showing off something that you have. In any case please actually have what you're bragging about. Ok i've had my share of computer nerds who tend to come to my site and tell me about how free my site is. Well guess what, Its free for a reason. I will not pay for a website that doesn't make me any money. People who like to web surf and come here. They enjoy it, if they aint bitchin about it being free then why are u???

Now lets get back to the situation at hand. Bragging... Why do some people brag about shit they do or have but seem to always be logged into a messenger or some sort of online social loop. C'mon sose you and i need to think logic here for these peoples... ok?...ok... lets think about it sha'll we.... sure. ( lol i like talkin to myself sometimes)

Now...If you have servers. Know how to code, know how to create chat rooms over the internet and run scripts. Etc... Then why must you sit on the computer everyday? Can't you utilize ur skills and make something of them? I'm sure you can... and if you're established ya know... sitting online all day and making money. Then wait, why are u online if you're making money from creating codes. I mean dont get me wrong u gotta be online to sell ur product. But what are u doin every night on a social network, a ps3, or any vitural world bragging about how much u got???? like shouldn't u be in the club, the REAL club, not the virtual club. In that bitch bouncin like Kevin Hart? ( uh uh, gettin money, uh uh gettin money) ohhhhhhhh i got it, ur 1 of those ug mug... hutt hutt in the butt ass niggas that gets no chicks. Something like that nerd in the Mariah touch my body video... its etheir that or ur lying all together?... why front on ur bragging rights? How about earn ur bragging rights.... So when you do bragg you have something to back it up with. Otherwise, don't come at me with bullshit...

Oh and another thing... Second life... its not sexy when ur married on sl and flirtin wit other bitches n the club trying to floss what prims u have... anyone can make a boat or buy 1....if u ballin on sl... u own land and rent it out to other people who think they ballin but rent ur shit out....