Sunday, February 27, 2011

Behind every avatar there is a person...

Feelings...





i don't even know how to address this. some know me, some don't. I was called emo at one point. I was called dramafied... whatever. Fact is the SosE projects website is 100% cleaned from all drama. I do pure gaming. in Fact i dont even think anyone has even LOOKed at it. never sat down and took the time. thats why i float around and find new people to hang out with. My old friends seem to want to continue to judge. So i had a issue today with a long time friend cause i signed on home. You know what... i think home is a plague if you sit down and have a conversation with people. I mean its cool when ur bored and emo. Listen to other peoples problems and issues and then you feel like. Well shit maybe my life aint so bad. It could be worse. But then you got those who can't decide whats really going on because they are too busy being themselves. Its way easy to not give up who you are over the internet. When you do, people tend to gossip, Like me i let people think what they want... ima guy ima girl... ice still plays on the account blah blah blah. Whatever my story is i just let people think it. I don't care anymore. For the simple fact that people online lie anyway. people who don't lie need to understand that liars are 90% on the internet. I was told keep sose anonymous. People don't understand that drama is anything that has an opinion. Say for instance 2 people have 2 different opinions about something and situations keep fliping itself. Like uhhhhh and xbox fan goes to playstation home and explains why he likes xbox. Bunch of kids jump in his face and go. "FUCK xbox" cause him to swear back. Then they call mods cause he's swearin but they were swearin at him n the 1st place and the xbox fan gets banned... thats drama....

I mean i avoid stuff like that at all cost. doesn't matter thee situation i don't get involved.
Behind every avatar there is a person...
.
.
.
.
.
.
Who hides their true identity!

Sexxxxxx

out!!