Sunday, February 6, 2011

its a Shame

How niggaz think they test me i'm going to blogg they're asses. They get the complete fuckin opposite. The Delete button and the ignore. Nigga check this shit out. My name is SoSe i work with family. The Lions Den on second life. Rated Unblockable in Real life who are throwing showcases. I work with my brother who helps me mold my character into what she is. Me and SoSe are 2 diff people. I'm not and i dont stand for what the old sose usta stand for. With that all said I do not have time to sit on the computer blog, log and complain about people who do absolutely nothing with their own lives. I would be contributing to their bullshit and have myself drawn in like i need attention...

Uh Huh u know what it is...

Deleted NIGGA!

oh theres more...

You can sit there and get on my nerves to piss me off for me to blog you. Its not going to work. I've encountered too many people trying to do so im used to it. I only blogg people who show some interest. Worth lol'n bout. Ya know??? People who are actually COOL thats the only way i'll blog u. If its nice and funny...