Thursday, February 24, 2011

Live

Noticed when you do things live. things start to happen. Yea i've been streaming my gameplay live every so often... on my site @ http://www.thesoseproject.com/sosesstream.htm

Playing Fable 3, DC universe, Red dead Redemption, LittleBigPlanet 2, smackdown vs raw (sometimes) and Maybe left 4 dead 2

Speaking of which i should be updating soon. But you know what i mean by live when u go look at my video archive on my ustream account... (lol) http://www.ustream.tv/user/TheSoSeProject

just see for yourself. Anyway. I thought i'd make a short update i guess for those who do read this. I would hope u come check me out daily im usually always streaming what im doing on ps3 :D

----------------

in other news. I'm pretty sick. Im trying to hang n there daily ya know mentally. Life has had its ways wit me and all i can see myself doing is gaming. I want a career out of gaming. Not necessarily a tester... journalist or nothing like that. Maybe a pre animator... idk... then again writing could be fun but i give bad opinions on everything before i finish playing it. its all good... I'll give myself some time to figure it out. Check out my show... we gonna make it good with DC universe.