Sunday, April 22, 2012

The Acronym"TY" Thank YOU! Very Much, STUPID!

It has changed alright, These days I sit around in this hot heat i have nothing better to do than to get upset. So i started trolling this dude on PS3. Check this shit out... LOL the weak minded bitch that he's with decides she wants to step in and send me stupid ass messages on hi behalf. She thinking im playing but i not. I really fucking hate this dude. Well she did do what i wanted her to do and that was delete me. I glad because i hate weak ass, Weak Minded bitches with no fucking brain. BITCH, He's clearly a fucking asshole... he clearly tries to talk to other women all the fucking time. He's done it to me and stoped when i snitched on his ass so thats how i know he's still doing it. He comes off like he's single but he really ain't. Then he shows up to you while u sittin there lonely and crying on a daily basis to give you a half assed "i love you" yea this is why im doing it. Because i hate Niggaz who think they got game or they slick when in actuality they are just a bitch a nigga. Sorry for my punctuation but im Just typing 20 miles per hour. You're a Stupid bitch. Who am i talkin about? Figure it out...

Fact, He's on other games You're on home

Fact, No matter what he does or says you're going to believe his half ass excuses about him loving you.

Fact,  That nigga WEAK and even his close homie said he a thirsty ass nigga

Fact, He talks to every Female he feels in available to him on playstation claimin he just wanna be friends. Bullshit nigga..

Fact... im getting a new PS3...

False Love... Its the internet, You guys never touched each other... there for your love isnt REAL.


I've aired out my Daily... tune in next time when I'll actually blog someone and actually exposing their identity... till then. Fuck That nigga!  - SoSe Out TheGame144!!