Friday, April 20, 2012

The weather Changed

Its extremely HOT. You know when that happens i usually get filled with uncontrollable rage. Thats the time of the year where it happens. The blogs are going to get hot cause im gettin pissed...

I don't have much evidence but I cannot put this guy on the list but i can tell you shit from what I know...I have a best friend on PSN who i talk to from time to time. Her PSN is something like "goldenoreos" i wont give u the rest of it because she likes her privacy.  Moving on... She has this nerdy virgin type best male friend named liberator. We call him libby for short. Again i wont reveal PSN's   

Heres the drama. Theres a fucking third wing thats in love with Oreo's. He makes up shit about her so guys can stay un interested in her on home? I don't know why it even matters because she's not in the US and um He really wants to travel outside of his playstation to be with her. Call him obsessed
Deathineternaty... I thought you where cool, but for some reason u told me some unnessessary shit about Oreo's that got me ignored and deleted by her. 1st Idon't know why she would even by mad by ur lightweight bullshit but really tellin people false information about her and stalking her is really fucking weird. Let me find out more shit that u've said. And PLUS... telling her i spyed on her for you? Really???

U're just pending on a full exposure bitch... if i where u i would stay in the fucking shadows....