Saturday, April 7, 2012

Just go with it!! damnit!!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO


I renigg on what i said last blog. Said someone was going to follow up after me. I waited...and waited, and waited, FUCK IT!

I'm blogging....

Where do i begin? 1st of all I'm not doing second life anymore. Fuck that place. It's drama infested by old people and really on secondlife you havta verify your age. Obviously those people want to be old and drama-fied with their "family" anyway so let them do it. PlayStation home, I have returned officially... I don't know if i blogged this before but I'm going to Jot it down anyway so you're ready...??? Like to Read it!? Here it goes...

Upon my return i already knew home has changed. I was secretly invited to the beta last year... Don't ask me why i thought locust star hated us but we get in anyway. They Got rid of "central plaza" and invented "The Hub". So since 2011 from last summer....



 CP has been dead. No more bench walking... booooooo howeverrrrrr sony think they fucking slick brining back a snowed version of CP back called "yettis vs hunters" stupidddd... but its not the CP like we like it so fuck that space. Off the top of the head Home hasn't changed from when i blogged about "fams" Fams are infested on home which almost caused Predators and lameshits to go "Low-ki" people are afraid or just to stupid (they dont kno how to hit triangle to type) to type in public so they send Private messages. For those who actually game and come on home. I feel deeply for you guys, Your friends who involve themselves around fams... Lol... Fams walk around throwing up gang signs via Text is so fucking retarded. Like who really sits and creates special characters to bang on playstation home?? Lol. As far as these predators go... I don't really see them as often as I don't be looking for them. My stupid ass goes to a few spaces that seem relevant to the casual person who wants to atleast just get away from reality and thats non game-related spaces such as Playground. Playground is a New York Themed space infested with dumbass people who want to be Hip or hip hoppish...AKA dumb ass fams... so yea sex dudes wont show up there because they will get their ego fucked in its ass by some "gangsta-like" slut avatar bitch with a Stick up her ass because behind that playstation is a trifling slut...So thats 1 way to Escape a sexual predator on HOME! LOL go to playground! IRONY BITCHES!

The Godfather space.... I refuse to go here because its another spot for fams... but its way worse
The Southern Island Hideaway... I've been... a few times and omg... This is where playstation home users get married... MARRIED!...Sose?? did u say married!? YES I SAID MARRIED!!!!!!!! as far as any other spaces i havent been in a LONGGGG time. Even the mall has changed into 2 stories, You may find some n00bs there trying to ask you for pics and what not. Even tho I've seen this chick named "child of god" She will add u, Send u a pic... say its her untill you ask to get on cam then she will not respond and delete you. Bitch you're WEIRD!!

Hmmm i got an idea off of this blog Maybe i should review the content of each space since i don't really explore playstation home Anymore. Looking around to the spaces I go to....Like i said. They are infested with playstation home "fams" which are gangs ran by ether some old dude or some little kid with no life. Even the bowling alley has them now. I just opened up mad doors for myself... (SoSe has Unlocked a Trophy - Lets get Ready to Fuck up PlayStation home again!). As a sit and look at my wall of text tho. I really don't think i got my point across sept for the fact that i don't see predators as much because of "fams" I had 1 instance where a guy was chased around the Space for sending me PM's by some cool cats in a fam...if i remembered their names i'd give them shout outs! Regardless I'm not really looking to "Catch a Predator" on playstation home anymore and it was never My idea to do so. Always my idea to log what i experience, who i come around and why people do weird shit. If you're a young female dumb enough to go in a chat room with a man with noob avatar cloths and all he says is "hey sweetie i have a cam want to chat?" Then you deserve to see what his Perverted ass intended to show you. You already knew what he wanted before you went in there...NO IM just kidding! lol if that happens... Give me a ring i'll take care of em. Record em and put em on blast for you. Untill then. Use ur block and ignore features. I don't know why Sony... gave Groups and Private messaging on Home... Gave another reason for old men to try to moan to you on the mic Like ooder usta do "ooooh nicole!!" - Fail!

-Peace out SoSe Raccs on Raccs on Raccs! OUT!