Monday, April 16, 2012

Bitch boy!!!! Stalker in the making


It’s time for me to come on the scene and tell y’all about this boy who goes by soap-1308. He is a member of the “PS Home fam” URN.


Well I met him through a friend of mine he was trying to get with. When she went MIA for a few weeks this guy was trying to get with another friend of mine. Mind you his uses the same lame lines with each female avatar he encounters. He is looking for him a Home girlfriend. He will follow you around home all the time. I mean this guy will smother you. So, my experience with his smothering started last month. when I say smothering this boy would come around me if I don’t respond the first time he says “Marn” he will repeat it over and over until I say “what” he would just say something lame after. It's like really dude "WHAT THE FUCK" do you want.  This guy here started coming around me every day and would stay near me. If I left the area he would follow. If I went to a personal space this boy would spam me with invites to come there. So I got annoyed with this boy and I deleted him from my list he came to a friend of mine while we was hanging at the new Adventure area glitching on the bar and he begged me for about 45 minutes  to add him back. And I wasn’t going to do that I had had enough of this little boy.


Well my friend came back and he started trying to talk to her again. Told her he was playing with me. And that he had been waiting for her to get back. She turned him down but he is still on her and another friend's  list so he came to my friend one day at the playground he seen me there and he came to stand next to me. A couple of friends of mine from the project went to this kid and let him know to leave me alone I'm not interested in him. So he sends two members of his fam to try and troll me they failed terribly at their attempt. I get on home to get away from reality and enjoy talking to my friends. Not to be chased around by some kid telling them over and over that he likes me them and begging to be on my list.  And i definetly dnt want some dude that can't stand up for himself. Has to hide behind his fam and let them stick up for him. Dude get a fucking clue.

- Marn