Sunday, November 15, 2009

I got teabagged……..

So I’m really really trying hard to play AND like CALL OF DUTY:MODERN WARFARE 2. I really am. But you know what?? Men have a really excellent way of fucking up a good thing. Just look at America and visits to the gynecologist. I’m in the pregame lobby and this is what I hear:

-Oh shit!! a girl playing!!!
-Oh hell yeah!!! after I kill her Imma teabag her!!

This is the very reason I play every game sans musical ones with the sound off. So as I figured they would, they attempt to hunt me down. Little do they know I run with a grenade launch named Sasha and me and the bitch are surgical together. I was playing in the rooftop level, so I just waited for them to come. And when they got there Sasha was waiting on them. I got both the assholes and one of their buddys. Then I climbed down and TEABAGGED THE SHIT outta them til one of their teammates shot me. I still got pwn’d for the round tho, seeing as those were my only kills. But 3 kills to 28 deaths is about my average so I wasn’t upset at all. The after lobby chat was slightly different:

-Man, that bitch got all of us. Stupid bitch should be washing dishes or something.
-Yeah….I came around the corner and she was teabagging you guys for like 20 seconds. I just walked up and stabbed her she was so in to it.
-Pfft…probably a guy.

Yeah that’s right you virgins, treat me like one of the guys and PLAY THE FUCKING GAME!!!!!

Peace^, A-Town Down, Seacrest Out!!!!