Friday, November 20, 2009

its SoSe! miss Lisaaaa

So... i have officially returned. This my second blog since being back. I'm not going to public ally say what i have been doing.

However i do have a positive story for the 1st time.... lol (like thats sose)
like to hear it? here it goes...

I'm sittin n the plaze and i notice the turkeys...grrrrrr did i wanna kick them.... yes! you know im violent. Thats not the story. Story is a human turkey is walking around and he is giving out a beta code for battlefield bad company. Dude was advertising it so Crims said something to him. Then he said lets play a game for it. Crims backed out and stated that he rather play Assassins creed 2 anyways. Me being me, i step up and he told me the same thing. I previously didn't see that so i backed out as well. Then he goes "c'mon... please.." so i said fine w.e.... i took my Guess at his number for his lil guessing game. I guessed 76.... the number pops up as 90. Crims then thinks he wants to try it. He says his number and it ended up being 91.... So i tried it again... i said 45.... bingo. Second try It pops up as 45....I'm Indian what can i say i got some psy powers at times...

i highligted it... it says J_exclusives thinks of a number... 45...
2 spaces up my name says 45.... SoSe is the best.... So now before i downloaded the game i was being harassed by 3 losers but i choose not to blog them. Its the same o'l with home so i feel its never going to stop its allways gonna be some poor sap being at his ps3 lonely wanting to talk to some psn girl. Hey thats them.... not the girl...

So here is battlefield after i downloaded it... i should record it and Youtube it later...

if u see the right hand top corner... says BETA! :D!! So yes im n the Game as EA says... Thanx exclusives.

blogs over... lisa out.