Friday, October 22, 2010

The am hours...

Hmmmm its 9:54 am... on a friday. I woke up early and decided to touch Playstation home. I've gathered all around interactions this morn. 1st going to the uncharted space i ended up being asked to join a clan.... whats with "clans" on playstation home anyway... what do you guys do besides dress up and stand together? Do you guys launch into games and play them? I mean seriously... why dress up as a mafia boss and stand around???
Then The Funny... yes i call it the funny. I go to sully's bar. Some guy was talking to some girl. He was supposed to be downloading something. Then he lowkey added me when she walked away. I sent him a message "why are you adding me? answer wisely" this nigga told me he wanna talk to me and get to know me like "grown adults" PFFFFT... i know where that lead to... so me being as devious as i am... i added him but i told him i dont sit n chat over the ps3.... I like to play video games....

lucky me i ended up talking to some guy who wants to know what games i going to be game of the year.. so yes my experience is not so bad. I wanna see what this lil peon dude gonna bring to my blog later on...