Monday, October 25, 2010

Super Mario...


Last blog i was asking, looking for what game will take game over the year... yea well i forgot about Super Mario Galaxy 2. One of the games that shocked me. It received a 10 out of 10... Not many games get a perfect score. Last game that received a perfect score like that was GTA4 and that game ended up being gamer of the year 2008. I think mario is going to take it for the final year in this decade. Thats saying a lot for a Nintendo Wii game thats not even next gen graphics. Lets you know that graphics don't always make a great game....


So... I have been ignoring playstation home and playstation all together. However the guy who added me had sent me a message that started "Hi sose i hope your day is going as good as you look."

My response was = "ROFL" word of advice guys... I don't like compliments. They to me seem as another way of trying to get closer to me. I'm never going to get flattered off of them. Please don't feed me corny ass lines. I'm not a bird, so I'm never going to eat the seeds you try to give me. You're better off planting them...

Short blogg? eh but thats just what i have to say for now... now off too life... see ya'

PS: I'll be on PlayStation hopefully this week