Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Banned from SL

So you can get banned from SL for swearing in PG area's. Well thats logical because they don't swear in PG movies. Lol. Well lets just say as a blogger i feel like what was on this blogg a year ago about dissing other people and their persona's no matter what they did gets you nowhere. Yea people may read it and it may get popular but how much intellect does it really show? I've learned something. Dissing people because of the shit they do is not ok. Then again some people deserve it because they drag others into their own little bullshit. Don't get me wrong im not tryna sound soft and shit. Its just, i read a blog about SL and i think its pussy. PEOPLE KNOW who i am and what i blogg about. These pussies sit up and ruin peoples real lives but say nothing about who they are as a person. They dont even explain what kinda blogger they are. I mean they go as far as posting the dick and pussy pic's. I didn't find it funny. I found it to be lame as shit and scary. Probably what people thought of this blog. Scared and hiding behind a computer posting shit. I would say i would take them on but i rather not waste my time with little kid shit. When i can be making something of my website other than putting anonymous disses on here hoping for people to read it. ! day you're going to run out and then you're going to sit back and think about yourself as a person. I hope its not to late for you to realize how much pussy you are hidding behind that computer typing shit not humbling up and saying HEY! This is ME! One day you're brain is going to squeeze itself so tight the walls are going to close in on you and you're going to feel like the true lonely piece of shit that you truely are behind that computer and you're going to wonder why you're not doing shit in life because you're wasting your time bloggin and criticizing what other people fucking do when you can't even work on yourself. Then when its all said and done you're going to want to kill yourself. Well I'm not here to show you any pity. Humble the fuck up. I don't give a shit if you have a job, nice car and whatever else. There has to be something in your life that you do not like that you havta sit there and blogg about other fucking people when you dont know a god damn thing about them. YEA we have blogged like that but we grew up. You should too... The only difference is we gave warning that they will be on blast if they keep up their behavior. Now to other happier things I am comfertable with where i am. I'm no longer hangin on to people who have no push forward in life. If you dont wanna help me succeed then i dont need you. I'll do it myself. With that said im doing what ever it takes to make my website and rated unblockable become something everyone can relate to. Unblockables are in this world... its up to you to identify them and get passed them... :)

SoSe = out