Friday, January 7, 2011

What i don't blog about...


Ha! i dont blogg about me personally... my love life or who is in my life. So today, a past blog i wrote... about a certain person. Yea he upset me. He deleted me cause i wouldn't "pay him attention" like a chick would do i got fuckin pissed. Yes i acting the fuck out and started talking shit toward him. Now i said i wouldnt type out names anymore but for that i was wrong for it. What i dont blog about is the way i feel about people. Its because i dont like to feel. Feeling is for people who like to obtain a self worth. I dont need to feel worthy to anyone but me. I dont need to feel wanted, i dont want to feel wanted. I just wanna take my life and get on with enjoying it. Fuck love because its for people who cry. Crying is not fun. Love allows you to be controlled emotionally and helps you to be irrational with your decisions in life. Now in this case i dont love but... i do enjoy his company. He deleted me that 1st time that i blogged that. Because now he's just now reading it. He deleted me again. I don't even kno how i feel about it but like i said, I enjoy him around and i hope he can take it in and forgive me for it....

SoSe = out.