Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011

Its the Second day of the year and im kinda fuckin pissed off. They say SoSe and the SoSe Project are the 1s that bring drama. Well I'm the 1 thats running away and avoiding it. People acting like straight bitches.Mr (i aint gonna say your lame ass name) u little bitch, Yes you i called you the fuck out. Sick of your cry baby girly ass boy shit because i dont pay attention to you. Its not my fault and u were pre fucking warned threw December 19th and Jan 11th i will be busy doing what i have to do. Its still Jan and you're crying to me like a bitch about not being able to drop u a line. Papa... suck a fuckin donkey duck dick and hope back to cuba ya fuckin walkin double standard. To my x wifey... im not gonna say ya name but you're fuckin erkin me. I really dont wanna put out my business out there like that but the fact that you dont say what you want and then run away and whine about it is beyond me. I'm sick of this god damn drama i can't even enjoy fucking with people. Then again i dont wanna gain a reputation of fucking with people because i know some people read this shit...

I really dont have much to blogg except i meet CJ314 foreal and the proof is on the front page of the website.. i would repost it here but nahhhhhhhh..... Anyway so.... Rated U, Yes my family are making it big soon and i'm trying to go with them im brushin up my skills (well trying) i helped a little with my little wrestling show. But it was still 90% done by ice...

check out the lil intro show...


Now what can i vent about when it comes to this... Drama is nonsense. Why can't people just keep it loving... understand 1 another... stop thinkin about self and go with the flow? if you dont enjoy doing something with someone. Why do you stay and continue to hurt yourself and the other person by confusing the situation. You're obviously not happy. Its good to just get with someone who you have the same common interest with so then both parties can be comfortable.

SoSe 2011...