Thursday, January 6, 2011

Why so Serious?

Do you think about me?

i dont give a shit if you do, I just asked... currently the instrumental running threw my ears.

So i have encountered fucking bird brain bitches who take sl or any avatar world so serious that they have to call you out behind your computer. Well, lets see there is a disclaimer on the front of my webpage that reads. "at the end of the day this is all not real" Yes so i do sit behind a computer and fuck with you. Cause i can do that. You can call it internet trolling if you want to but i call it more less like. You came to me and I retorted to beat you over the brain. Why should i care about your feelings... really? bitch dont like it sign off then or delete me.


These days i never have much to blog about because im not airing someone out anymore. I guess im more grown up for that now. I try to keep drama off here but so much shit makes me laugh. I mean i could at least try to do with without saying your name. But then my experience gets wrecked. I need to change something and change it soon. I'm tired of the same o'l...


check out this vid by rated u wrestling