Thursday, January 6, 2011

consiquences

What happens when you air niggaz out? Should i care? I mean people do try to attack you back, even put your personal business out there. They even go as low as talking to someone close to you and exposing your deepest darkest secrets. I usta do that, hell it was fun. When they did it to me and my family i felt rather sad for a minute but you kno what. I'm still here...


anyway... I try to explain to people my PS3 is artafacting for those of u who dont know what artifacting is... heres a video on youtube i found someone posted


thats the nail n the coffin for artifacting... but my ps3 is lightweight doing it...

my ps3 is more like doing this...


Thats what my ps3 does but not as often as this guys. I mean... people understand i do not like looking at that on my screen it annoys the hell out of me...