Thursday, August 20, 2009

My Return

okay guys i been offline for months. been handling my rl shit. now its time to make my return. some of u will be happy. while some of u will send me alot of hate mail for the amy thing. btw if u already sent me hate mail sorry but its getting deleted. i dont have time to waste on your week old anger. plus i dated amy not all of home. so if u have negative comments then u will find your self on my block list quick. i dont like ppl who cant mind thier own shit. build a bridge and get over that shit. it happened over a month ago damn. that went out expecially to u romeo. im not going to get on mic and fuss with u. thats stupid and doesnt solve anything. hell by the way ur acting u would think i broke up with u. as for ppl knowing me and saying im 26 that made me laugh. for one the pics a fake. thats why only amy got it. second if ur talkin bout rl then think again. no one knows my psn irl. i only meet one person here with a ps3 a few days ago. and he doesnt even have net. so if u wanna bring ur bs broken record ass insults then fine. i will be back to psn as soon as next thursday ppl. thats 7 days for u slow ppl. deuces