Sunday, August 23, 2009

What is a smexxi?

Hello my name iz .... u kno who the fk i am...


lets Just say, its 2:30am and i can't sleep. I feel like rambling and typing just like Deja does... so here it goes..

I met this women. not only is she' eye kandi, She just like fire. Touch her, you mite burn yaself (TEH SIZZLARH!!)
Diamonds are a women best friend. Doggs are a mans best friend, Mrs. kat just happens to be my best friend. I wan't her around all the time just like 50 says.
If i was blind kid with no legs. They told me to lose kat and be able to walk and see. Well shit i rather run into walls in a wheel chair.
she's like 2 dozen rose's sitting on a counter... just beautiful for nothing. God did a wonderful thing when he gave this earth such a pleasure.
If Kat was an angel then i'd become her saint. The love she provides is more solid than Snake.
My life usta be empty untill she walked threw that door. She guided me threw my obsticals and things i ignored
Sometimes i wanna call her naughty nurse... but she mite like that too much...
What is it... am i Head over hills. Or did i fall down a hill?????
I've fallin for someone so intellegent and smart. I've never been so flattered, i think she sewed up my heart...
I know im fkin evil... but im dark and she's light. When i come around her i have no reasons to fight.
People reading this may think and toss their opinions. I'm stating now, fuck you... i only care for hers.
Its sunday. I think i'd whine, dine and catter to her. Kiss her twice and ask her how was her day. gather a little story, ask her what game she would like to play. of course i would win, Ima gamer like that..
i sound like dr suese, i need to quit this nursey rhyme. But then again im just typing and lookin at the time. The fuck is wrong with me? stop rhyming...

Anyway, im typing from the top of the head. I just wanted to say something. Whatever i needed to type. Cause i feel like it, yes people I DO have super UBBER deep feelings for katonah. Because of peoples fuckin nosey asses, their STUPID opinions. Constant ignorance with the fact of who you think i am When you don't know me personally, what i've been threw. My life in general. Because you take the time out to read my crap then call it crap then come back to CONTINUE to read my crap really makes me feel less of you. If you don't care then don't type www.thesoseproject.com in your browsers. So i will not express those feelings publically. Yes i am vulgar, but Yes i DO HAVE RESPECT for others in real life. I may have a potty mouth but only when im confertible with my envirnment. IE: my blogg, Figure of speech. I say what i want. don't like it don't read it. As far Kat and i. This "Famous" relationship will stay between myself and her. To protect us from negativity.

8.23.2009 The SoSe Project Changes Faces... service announcement brought to you by SoSe and MnM's... The mods gave us immunity... no more unreasable Bans. thank you and good night...