Monday, October 19, 2009

I <4 you guys

wow I'm really glad to be a part of this project the people on it are amazing i really enjoy hanging out with you guys.Last night i stayed up till 8 in the morning on home with Jen and Shawn you guys rule.We encountered many different people as always but here's a name for you Sgt_Moron this fool comes up to us while we're just minding our own on the bench and has the nerve to call Jen a hoe.Then when Jen asked if he had a mic he said yes so we went to Jen's place and she invited him.When he got there Jen started roasting him and when we asked where his "mic" was he said "it's not working" and then he started talking about Jen's mom and blah blah blah then when he left he says "******** says bye *****" seriously what a bitch.people still don't realize that swear words get censored this far into home WTF i mean for real just find a way past it or use some real words because the shit gets old really fast.Here's a conversation i have at least once every time i get on home that and it always happens this way.someone will come up to me while I'm involved in a conversation and say "Hello" and i will ignore them and keep talking then they say "HEY" and i continue to ignore them hoping that they will just take a hint then comes this line here "**** you" and they run away like a bitch.Well whatever i don't know what **** means or ******* for that matter so it doesn't offend me.Also here's something that pisses me off i can't go anywhere without getting friend requests seriously people if I don't ask you to add me then fucking don't it bugs me to look in my inbox and see "do you have a mic I'm horny" but whatever.Last night was awesome i <4 you guys.

DON'T DO DRUGS KIDS